Only a few fortunate females in the world are lucky by not suffering from the annoying and unsightly evil of cellulite, the rest, around 90% of women around the world, are affected by this cosmetic skin condition.
The famous cellulite or orange peel is nothing more than the accumulation of adipose tissue (where fat is stored), in certain areas of the body and the distortion of the connective tissue under the skin, forming irregular deposits of fat, liquids and toxins that resemble the widely recognizable dimples of an orange
WHY DOES CELLULITE APPEAR ON THE BODY?
This dermatological condition is caused by the alteration of blood circulation in the fatty skin layer called hypodermis, which causes the increase of the fatty tissue and its accumulation along the body.
Hence, one of the best treatments to deal with cellulite is exercise and skin care, although this is not the fastest way to achieve aesthetic changes.
The condition can be categorized into four different grades or types:
- Soft cellulitis or type 1 (circulatory ectasia): includes the first phase of cellulite development in the body. This type of cellulitis is painless and is characterized by the affectation of the skin, making it loose and hanging. It is typical of sedentary women over 40 years.
- Hard cellulitis or type 2 (Exudative): it is characterized by a dry skin in the affected area, it can also be accompanied by small varicose veins and stretch marks that feel painful when the area is pressed.
- Sclerotic cellulitis or type 3 (fibrous proliferation): in this phase the skin of the area is usually cold, stiff and with much more marked wells than in the previous phases. Patients with this type of cellulitis usually suffer from strong pains accompanied by very marked and visible varicose veins throughout much more extended areas. They are difficult to revert through exercise.
- Severe cellulitis or type 4 (scar fibrosis): is caused by the progressive repression of the vessels by the adipose tissue in the affected area. It is characterized by the visibility of a quilted or tufted leather that is seen with the naked eye without the need for pressure. The only way to reverse it is through cosmetic and aesthetic treatments such as plastic surgery.
HOW TO AVOID THE FORMATION OF CELLULITE?
Because the origins of cellulite are connected to a sedentary lifestyle, the main recommendation given to patients is related to improve their lifestyle to make it more active, productive and full of exercise.
Changing your diet and enrolling in the gym is usually a good way to greatly reduce cellulite and to avoid a visit to an operating room or the office of a specialist in aesthetics.
It is important to take care of blood circulation, since it is the main responsible for the development of this adipose tissue that is atrophied along the skin of the legs, arms and abdomen.
WHAT ARE THE BEST COSMETIC TREATMENTS TO ELIMINATE CELLULITE IMMEDIATELY?
For all those women who do not want to wait for months in a gym or they have an irreversible degree of cellulite, they may need to go to a medical office.
There, you may notice that there is a long and varied amount of treatments available to cure this condition, ranging from plastic surgery for more drastic cases or for more urgent patients, to simple massage treatments.
To make things a little easier, we have compiled the ones that are considered the most effective treatments to cure cellulite.
The pressotherapy is a technique that consists on pressing body parts to be treated through specialized suits that compress the air inside, which allows to generate an effect similar to the effect of a massage but in a more constant and focused way, stimulating adipose and conjunctive tissue to allow the release of stored fat cells.
This method helps improve lymphatic circulation, whose deterioration is one of the main causes of the appearance of cellulite.
It is usually the alternative for those who seek non-invasive procedures and unlike other alternative and pseudoscientific therapies such as mesotherapy, the pressure therapy is based on basic concepts of physical therapy physiotherapy for pressure stimulation.
4. INTRAPOLYTHERAPY BY AQUALIX
The Aqualix brand patented an injectable medical product of injections of deoxycholic acid, a type of acid capable of breaking down fat molecules. For this reason, this injectable technique has been called surgery-free liposuction, because it does not require any type of cut. Recently it has become a highly demanded alternative.
This surgical treatment is one of the most demanded in the offices of the plastic surgeons of the world. It consists of the removal of adipose tissue through the aspiration of fat in defined areas of the body, with the aim of eliminating fat deposits. It is a highly invasive procedure and requires a certain time after recovery to be a type of plastic surgery, but whose results are usually phenomenal.
This famous and traditional technique is the most used by plastic surgeons to eliminate cellulite, it consists, in a similar way to liposculpture, in the removal of fat trapped in the adipose tissue of the legs, arms and abdomen, but in much more specific and reduced sections, without so much aesthetic planning.
Thus, patients who have a liposuction are usually women who have a not so drastic type of cellulitethat can be removed easily and quickly. The recovery period is fast and there are no major contraindications.